Nightmare...

Monday, April 23, 2007 , In ,

***okay, this was supposed to be a reply to nuex's blog entry about his nightmare last week. but for sum freaking reason i cant sign into my friendster account to post my comments. so im posting it here instead***

some usual intro part here. meet some familiar faces, said hi, moved on. can't remember much here

so i was in the bushes when i heard a voice calling me from behind. and as i turned around to see who it was, suddenly i was in an empty house. (nice transition effect :p) the sound came from a tv. there was a news report. turns out that people everywhere was found dead. cause of death; heart attack. that was weird... and when i turned my focus away from the news, suddenly the scene changes again. i was standing outside of a tv shop. i looked around. and people around me stared at me like one kind. there was a pause. one old man came to me and said "the number on your forehead... you're next!" o_____o; i turned to the glass window of the tv shop. i was shocked to see the number 23 glowing on my forehead! (movie: the frightenes, the number 23 @_@;)

i turned back to the old man but he disappeared. everyone was gone except for this one guy. he was covered up in a robe. he walked slowly towards me and stopped right in front of me. without a word, he raised up his right hand and rested it on my chest. suddenly my heart hurts like hell! i screamed. but he just stood there still. his hand was still on my chest. i couldn't take his hands off me. it pains alot!! i couldnt breath. my sight got darker and darker... just before i blanked, i heard a cute voice coming from a distance. "take cover!!" and then sumething exploded under the robe guy and his hand came off. i quickly fleed off the scene without even looking back to see who had saved me... (i was saved by a worm??)

i ran and ran and ran til i see a door and rushed into it. it was nuex and udin's room. (*__*) they were there so i told them what happened. suddenly sumthing banged the door. it was him! i held the door and screamed for help. unfortunate for me nuex and udin was already long gone... (baik nye kawan...) he continued to bang and slammed the door hard. and just when the door seemed like it was going to break, he stopped.

i paused for a while and opened the door. then thanks to the superb visual effects and animation team, the scene changed again to a bus stop scene. (~__~) i was like "fuh~" and there were people around me waiting for the bus. and i turned around and "AAAAAAAAAGGHHH!!!" the robe guy was right there in front of my face! (damn he's persistant! >__<) he quickly tries to grab me but i evaded his deadly palm. then we went kung-fu fighting all over the place. i took a hit and fell to the ground. the guy quickly put his hand on my chest. and like before my heart just felt like it was being squeezed tight! i cried for help.
oddly enough, a middle aged man, who looks like a salesman, (@___@;) came forward and said "if we help u he'd kill us."

and just then, out of nowhere, i figured out the villan's weakness. (macam pakai cheat pulak...) it seems that everyone who he touches ends up diying from a heart attack. but he can only kill one particular person at a time, the one with the glowing number on his/her forehead. so i (calmly...) told the salesman. and suddenly everyone's expressions changes. i cud hear sounds of knuckles breaking and foot taps everywhere. cuak muka mamat jubah tu! he lets go of me and backs away. i catch my breath for a second and stood up. then he looked me in the eye and said, "18..." and vanished into thin air...

...

18 wat?? oi! damn that was freaky...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhu
cam bes je nitemare u nih...
scary ek...
cian u kan...
tp wen i read it...cam...WOW...bes lorr...
erm pape pn...its jez a dream...
nex tym b4 goin 2 bed, bc la pape kan...
de least u can do is bace 21 bismillah...erm not 23 hah...XD

April 24, 2007 1:49 AM
r u d z said...

x best! sgt seram! @_@ and d way dia ckp "18" tu... em mayb dia nk igtkn 18hb jun bday along kot... huhu. tu la nk tido x basuh kaki... +__+

April 24, 2007 11:14 AM
Unknown said...

wahhh..
boley BOX OFFICE ni..huhuh..
wat skrip..kite wat movie!!

April 25, 2007 5:04 AM
r u d z said...

dah dpt tajuk crite ni: Jangan Pandang Bawah... wakakakaka!! XD XD

April 25, 2007 5:34 AM