=_________________=

Sunday, April 22, 2007 , In

day after day i'm getting more and more frustrated and tired of asyik jaga hati org. penat tau! and for what? because someone once told me that we can't live in this world alone? because i thought that maybe i can forget my past, my true self, and maybe i deserve another chance? well i held on to that. i really did. and guess what, it's now starting to sound more like bullshit to me! no, it's not okay to assume that i'm fine with u bringing up the one topic that u urself already knew i'm not comfortable with. it's not okay to assume that i feel nothing doing what you know i don't like doing. and keep in mind that it's a really really bad idea to assume that i'm a goody goody who never says no! because i'm not. and do take my word for this; i can say NO! and usually when i do it won't come out like a fruitcake. i mean come on la, how ignorant can u be?! i think my expressions were pretty obvious kan? do i have to say it to your face? yeah i wish i could. i don't even know why i put up with all this things...


i juz wanna get away from everything...



miss papa, mama n nenek

0 comments: