sick of examination +______+

Monday, April 16, 2007 , In , ,

i woke up tis morning with a running nose. and it's still going on rite now. hate this! i can't concentrate on anything today. where the heck did all this... 'liquid' comes from anyway? its like there's a leaking pipe going through my nose and i can't seem to make it stop. huhu i wish i was at home rite now. then my mom would give me this 6 ringgit pill and this flu would just stop... ... ... and suddenly i miss home...

yesterday i asked angah to torrent worms armageddon for me. and tis afternoon he buzzed me to tell me he had finished downloading the files. ^.^ *remind myself to blanje him next time* then he sent me the files thru YM. huhu slow connection today, he only managed to send me everything excpt the data folder which is 90MB! aiyark! +___+ so i had to download a demo installer and patch it up with d one that angah sent me before. it's a normal gig, also called piracy. o__O; don't try this at home kids! XD so eventually i got it right and viola, it's time to lock and load! i was so forgotten that i had a flu. haha! yea, this game brings back memories. i played with udin for a few rounds. wow i didn't know he was so good at this game. am going to practice more! kalahkan udin! >D< die... die... die...
it's almost midnite. the flu still isn't gone yet. and the paracetamol (a.k.a. penadol. my mom gave it to me. it's in a capsule form and it's pink in colour. hahaha! XD) that i took after dinner just now has starting to make me feel drowsy... and i have a paper on wednesday. hmm... sleep early, wake up early, study early. sounds like a plan to me. @w@

nity nite...


ps: tq nana for the chocolate bar! luv u~

0 comments: